Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tragedy!!!!!!

Life is truly unpredictable...we plan for this and that,but in the end,many things are not within our grasps...death is another unpredictable event...it can pop up any second and the next thing u know,someone we know has already passed away....I am really sad to announce that one of my friends,my brother's classmate, died this morning in a motorcycle accident on the way to school...a school bus collided with his bike.He was sent to the nearest hospital but the doctor couldn't save him...and the saddest thing is that he is only 17....The same thing actually happened to one of my classmates last year,who also died in a motorcycle accident before he could even sit for the SPM trial examinations....What I can only hope now is that their souls are forever at peace, and for the rest of us,to be careful all the time....Rest in peace,my friends....your memories live on forever......

No comments:

Post a Comment